The HSG is always interested and open to adding qualified new research sites and investigators. In order to be eligible for consideration to become an HSG research site or to participate as a site in a clinical trial, the investigator and site must be credentialed by the HSG Credentials Committee. The Credentials Committee is responsible for reviewing applications received from individuals interested in joining the HSG and evaluating the merits of submitted applications. The Committee meets quarterly and is comprised of investigators and coordinators from the HSG.
To initiate the evaluation process by the Committee, you will be requested to submit via email the following documents to the HSG:
• Completed questionnaire (see example)
• Current CV (required for investigators, coordinators)
• Copy of the site investigator’s license
• HSG Conflict of Interest Statement signed (required for investigator and coordinator)
• Human Subject Protection Education Certificate (required for investigator and coordinator)
• HSG Letter of Agreement signed by an officer at your institution (if applicable)
• Letters of Support for the site investigator from:
1) a mentor if recently in a fellowship program; and
2) an HSG member within your applying institution or an HSG member.
If you are interested in learning how to become part of the HSG please contact:
Liz McCarthy, Director, Programs & Communications
Huntington Study Group